Headed to Probate Court? I Can Help
One of the issues that estate planning attorneys stress is probate avoidance. It is a good idea to exercise the estate planning tools that are available to you so you can avoid probate if possible. But what happens when you are forced into probate? When that happens, you want an experienced San Jose probate attorney by your side to manage the details.
I have been helping California families with their probate administration needs for more than thirty years, and have experience with all of the following:
- Protecting an estate against creditor’s claims
- Protecting children and grandchildren from Proposition 13 property tax reassessment
- Representing the interests of heirs and beneficiaries in probate court
- Representing executors and personal representatives to prevent personal liability in asset distribution
- Dealing with counties, notification, property transfers
- Establishing survivor trusts, family trusts, A/B trusts
- Filing estate tax returns and working to minimize the tax burdens on an estate
- Transferring property and distributing assets through a will or trust
- Handling tax planning issues in trust administration
Santa Clara County Trust Administration Lawyer
One of the reasons people set up a trust is for its tax planning advantages. In my role as tax attorney, I have been able to help generations of individuals set up varying types of trusts.
When one spouse dies, the other spouse often has the ability to assure that the children avoid paying hundreds of thousands of dollars of federal estate tax. It is vitally important that your trust is settled correctly at death. You pay enough taxes during your lifetime—let me help you avoid paying more at your death.
Whether I am helping you with probate or trust administration, when you come to my law firm you will find the following:
- A smooth and streamlined process
- All questions answered promptly in easy to understand language
- Error free distribution of funds and property to prevent lawsuits later
- An attorney able to manage the people as well as the process
- An attorney who holds a Master of Laws degree in taxation
Learn How My Firm Can Help You Navigate Probate
Probate can be overwhelming and frustrating, but at Robert A. Froehlich, Attorney at Law, I have over 30 years of legal experience helping families like yours navigate estate administration and probate. For a free initial consultation, call 408-293-0344.