Estate Planning Since 1978
My practice is multigenerational as I help not only you, but also your children and your parents handle their estates and personal affairs. I will act as both a legal counselor and a compassionate, supportive voice throughout the course of our relationship. It is my primary goal to work through your questions and concerns to find a lasting legal solution in a cost-effective manner.
As a client of Robert A. Froehlich, Attorney at Law, you will find that I am an attorney who can handle everything from a simple will or living trust to creative tax planning strategies designed to protect your assets, such as the use of a private family foundations as an estate planning tool.
Santa Clara County Wills and Trusts Attorney
When a state finds itself in financial trouble, it is often rigorous in terms of taxation and collection. California’s budget issues have trickled down into a number of different arenas — two of which are income tax and estate tax.
At my law firm, I work with individuals, families, heirs, beneficiaries and executors to protect their personal rights and financial interests throughout the estate planning and probate processes. When you come to my law firm, you will find:
- An attorney who speaks in plain terms and understandable language
- A lawyer who will work with you to define your goals, and then meet them
- A law firm that works in partnership with money managers and financial planners as needed
- A tax law attorney with more than 30 years of experience
- A comfortable atmosphere in which you can discuss any need or desire in total confidence
Full Range of Estate Planning Services
From trust administration or modifying an existing living trust to health care directives or probate administration, my law firm can help you with your full range of estate planning, tax planning and probate needs.